Match Cue - By Ronnie O’Sullivan.
The match cue is what it says. “The Match Cue” this is the cue reproduced by Riley which was used by Ronnie when he won his 5th World title in May 2013.
To commentate Ronnie’s 5th World Crown, Riley have decided to produce only 500 Match cues which will be sold World wide. This truly magnificent cue will not only represent an outstanding Cue piece made from the finest raw materials, hand crafted in England by senior Riley technicians, it’s also the closest you will get to playing with Ronnie’s cue itself.
Individually numbered, hand signed by Ronnie O’Sullivan in person the Match cue is an inspirational collectors item.
* LEAD TIMES - Limited Edition - Made To Order cues have a lead time of approximately 8 weeks.*
Riley England - Match Cue
- Length: 58' (147.5cm) (Unless Specified)
- Configuration: 1 Piece Cue
- Tip: 9.5mm Elk Master Tip (Unless Specified)
- Ferrule: 8mm Stainless Steel with a 9.5mm Diameter
- Shaft Wood: Grade 1 North Amercian Ash
- Joint: N/A
- Butt Wood: Natural Black Ebony
- Butt Design: Ovankol Front Wedge With Maple Veneer
- Bumper: Natural Black Ebony
- Extension: 6"/15cm Natural Black Ebony Extension with Stainless Steel Joint
- Hand Made In England
- PERSONALLY HAND SIGNED BY RONNIE O'SULLIVAN
We will contact you direct to gather your exact weight, tip size and length for this item.
Due to the high specification of these cues, each one is hand made to order.
As a result, it can take up to 8 weeks to despatch your Riley England Made in England cue.
Made to order cues are hand built to order and therefore have to be excluded from this money back guarantee.
14 Day Distance Selling Regulations does not apply when ordering this product.
By ordering this particular product you accept the 14 Day Distance Selling Regulations do not apply.
All other rights are not affected.