The Riley ROS Limited edition cue is very special in every respect.
Made from the finest materials available, the Ash used in the shaft, is selected from 18 to 20 Ash shafts produced to ensure both density and aesthetics of the Ash match expectations.
The butt is hand spliced in black ebony, with tulip Snakewood splicing and white ebony in the butt chamfer section as the final touch of over stated pure indulgence.
We will only produce 100 pieces per year of this exclusive one of a kind cue and to make this truly a collectors item, each cue will be personally signed by Ronnie O’Sullivan.
The Limited edition by Ronnie O’Sullivan is not for everyone, just the chosen few who want something a little bit special, which this cue is.
* LEAD TIMES - Limited Edition - Made To Order cues have a lead time of approximately 8 weeks.*
Riley England - Limited Edition Cue
- Length: 58' (147.5cm) (Unless specified)
- Configuration: 3/4 Cut 3 Piece Cue
- Tip: 9.5mm Elk Master Tip (Unless Specified)
- Ferrule: 8mm Stainless Steel with a 9.5mm Diameter
- Shaft Wood: Grade 1 North Amercian Ash
- Joint: Stainless Steel Rapid Release Joint
- Butt Wood: Natural Black Ebony
- Butt Design: Tulip Spliced Snakewood with White Ebony Front Splice with Ash Veneer
- Bumper: Natural Black Ebony
- Extension: 6"/15cm Natural Black Ebony Extension with Stainless Steel Joint
- Hand Made In England
- PERSONALLY HAND SIGNED BY RONNIE O'SULLIVAN
We will contact you direct to gather your exact weight, tip size and length for this item.
Due to the high specification of these cues, each one is hand made to order.
As a result, it can take up to 8 weeks to despatch your Riley England Made in England cue.
Made to order cues are hand built to order and therefore have to be excluded from this money back guarantee.
14 Day Distance Selling Regulations does not apply when ordering this product.
By ordering this particular product you accept the 14 Day Distance Selling Regulations do not apply.
All other rights are not affected.