A cue for the connoisseur, only the highest grade North American Ash is used for the shaft, with the distinctive feathering pattern used by top professionals to help sight their shots. Butt designs and decorations are made only from exotic hardwoods and fitted with the exclusive Grand Master plate.
Grand Master Cues are made from exotic & solid hardwoods. Designed in 3/4, 3 piece style only.
BCE Grand Master Series - 2
- Length: 57'' (145cm)
- Configuration: 3/4 Cut Cue
- Tip: 9.5mm Elk Master Tip
- Ferrule: 8mm Brass with a 9.5mm Diameter
- Shaft Wood: Grade 1 North American Ash
- Joint: Brass Quick Release Joint
- Butt Wood: Stained Sapele Mahogany Butt
- Butt Design: Exotic Wood Front Splice & Genuine Wood Veneers
- Bumper: Solid Sapele Mahogany Bumper
- Extension: 6"/15cm Matching Extension
(BCE SKU GM-200)